Recipe: Herb Turkey Rub
Thanksgiving is all about creating a meal that your family and friends will remember for years to come. With this flavorful rub, packed with the evergreen flavors of fresh rosemary, thyme, and sage, your turkey won’t be forgotten any time soon. Serve on a bed of rosemary sprigs and fresh, whole sage leaves to make sure dinner looks as good as it tastes.
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh Rosemary leaves
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh Thyme
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh Sage
- 4 teaspoons minced onion
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a blender or food processor, mix Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, onion, garlic, white wine Worcestershire sauce, coarse salt, pepper, and olive oil. Pulse until well blended.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before rubbing under turkey skin or injecting into meat as desired.